Thursday, January 22, 2015

Two weeks in.

Once again, I find yet another post that I failed to post when I was done. I have got to start remembering to do that.

As the title suggests, I am now just over two weeks in. The cage has only been off twice for hygiene purposes twice (Sunday is our designated day for this activity).

I do have a little sore spot that pops up from time to time. A little smaller than a pencil eraser, but enough that it makes it's presence known when it gets irritated. It comes from that little area that doesn't get dried as well as everywhere else because of the proximity of the cage and the captured bits.

Which brings me to a little annoyance within the chastity community, and the BDSM culture as a whole.

I have run across it a few times where someone who is in a captured ball device (CB-series devices and similar metal units) is brow beaten by someone else claiming that these aren't true chastity devices as many people have the ability to pull out of it, which renders it ineffective. Personally, to those people, I say "suck it".

First off, the more effective devices generally are more expensive, and harder to wear in some circumstances. But each device and style is a give and take.

Secondly, just who in the Holy hell are you to tell me that what I am doing isn't every bit as good as what you are doing? Bite me.

But I digress.

The last couple of days, I have noticed the cage more than in the past couple of weeks. Not in a painful or annoying way, but in more of a frustrating manner. It just seems to be in the way of my clothing. My clothes seem to push it into odd positions or places. If I could just be naked all the time... That's an image I don't even want to think about.

Back to topic. Overall, I can't say that I am any worse for wear. Been over a month since the last time we had sex, and I'm not exactly sure when it was before that. Short of a hug, I haven't been touched in forever. Feeling forgotten. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment