Has been a little while since I have made an update so I thought it might be time.
My 6000s broke last week. I have been able to repair it, but have been out of it for a few days until I could get it fixed. Not to mention that it pinched the hell out of me when it came off.
A dab of superglue and all is better now. Going to hold off putting it back on until the poison ivy has run its course. Got it on my hands, arms and feet last Sunday, and I sure as heck don't want it spreading to that area and not be able to take care of it.
UPDATE : Monday, October 13th
Broke a second ring. At this point I have realized that a more radical answer was needed. I found all the pieces from the broken ring and repaired that. Once that was setup and cured, I assembled the rest of the ring portion and with liberal doses of superglue, I basically welded the parts together. Now it is a solid ring with the cage, spacer, and locking pin separate pieces. Seems to be working just fine.
Also a note that does deserve recognition (you know who you are), I am no longer using the Wet lubricant. I was beginning to experience flaking skin all over the area. It was suggested that I try coconut oil. Within just a few days, the flaking skin had gone away, and the remnant scabs left over from the healing from just being rubbed raw wiped away. A week later, and very little attention to the equipment is needed throughout the day.
I do, however, still remove the device every day for hygiene and cleaning. Once all is dried, I oil up and back into my prison. (I think I have an understanding as to what inmates in solitary feel like... Three hots and a couple.)
Still holding out for some attention or teasing. We did have sex a few nights ago. For me it went far too quickly. I would have loved for it to have lasted longer. There were things working against us that morning. Our kids and/or their friends could have walked in at any moment. BUT we got it done. When I was done, she made me go down and clean her up. I can't describe how turned on I was when she made that simple demand.
No comments:
Post a Comment