Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas....

The night before Christmas eve I took the device off for one reason or another. What that reason was, I don't remember now. Doesn't really matter either.

On Christmas eve, we took a little trip to a family members home to celebrate. As we crawled into bed, I mentioned to her that we hadn't replaced the cage.

I kind of irritated her, I think. I have pestered her a little too much about teasing. I offered her the opportunity to before I put the cage back on (sort of expecting a dismissive remark). She rolled over toward me and stroked my dick for a couple of minutes and then leaned over and bit the shit out of me. Now she has bitten before, and I like it, but this was different. It was certainly not done with enthusiasm.

We talked a little bit last night (12-30-14) about longevity and my curiosity regarding long-term wear with limited release. Trying to make a bit of a game of it.

I would love to ring in the new year with a little mommy/daddy time. Especially considering she came to me last night with her and her boyfriend want to get together on Friday. Plans are still in development stage, and if past history repeats itself, it isn't likely to happen. But we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment