I have a couple of timers set up on my tablet that I use to keep track of how long I am locked up, but I reset the timer after certain events (sex or masturbation), failing to record the duration. My plan is to log the duration from now on. Currently, I am only monitoring days, weeks and months. Days turn into a week rather quickly. Weeks however, they don't go by as fast... Yet...
My curiosity wonders how long I can go.
One thing that came to mind a couple of days ago: since I have shown no real signs of distress (sores or raw skin) with this device, how long is she going to make me go now? In fact, I had a little sore from the 3000 when I got this one. It bothered me for a few days, and eventually healed up. Haven't had an issue for the last three or four days. I guess that will all play into my overall duration. We'll see.
At this time, I am at 5 days with the only time out is my weekly "housekeeping" (shave, inspect and cleaning).
No comments:
Post a Comment