Alright, it has been a week since I last masturbated, and two since we last had sex. I have remained locked up since I jerked off a week ago. Not entirely strange except what seems to happen mentally from day to day.
Day one seems to be that transitional period where you have become accustomed to having access to your dick, and suddenly you don't anymore. There is a period where you tend to tug at it and pull at it. Seems like every move you make gets hung up on clothing, or you find yourself banging it into everything.
Day two is a little less of day one, and day three is even less.
Day four seems to be about the time that it is starting to sink in that your access to your own body is limited. This is primarily true in the evenings and at night when things are settled down. This is when I begin to notice the weight and the gentle pull. This is when I find my hands unconsciously reaching to that area. Of course, the extra attention causes a little arousal which in turn causes pressure within the cage as the penis attempts to get hard. It's that bit that I like the most. The inability to get erect despite any outside stimulus.
Heading into the following days, the above plays out over and over, again and again. Each time being just a little more pleasantly frustrating. After a while, that too will become common place and eventually come to an end.
Part of the reason for this play coming to an end is, I am the only one showing any interest.
No comments:
Post a Comment