Alright, so my last post was regarding what was hopefully to be an upgrade to the CB series cages that I have been wearing. Well, it finally arrived (much earlier than projected).
Initial impressions:
Packaging was simple but effective. Just a plastic mailing envelope with an address label. The address label wasn't terribly impressive. Yes, it got to me, but the return address didn't disguise the general contents. Personally, I am not concerned about it, but I can imagine how some might be a little more than embarrassed.
The contents were well wrapped and protected. The cage, ring and lock were wrapped in tissue paper. That was placed in a black, drawstring bag. All of that was in a plastic bag, then wrapped with plastic padding, and finally shoved into the plastic envelope with shipping label.
The ring portion that I chose is nearly identical in internal diameter as the CB series ring #2. That is what I have been wearing for the most part since we started this several months ago. It has a single post welded to it with a hole for the lock to pass through, and two smaller holes to accept two smaller posts on the cage.
The cage part is slightly longer than the Curve. The only downside to this is the same as it has always been.... I am not exactly endowed enough to warrant a cage this long. However, it seems that unless you are custom ordering, there is a bit of a "one size fits all" mentality.
Construction seems solid, although some of the welds appear marginal, there are no sharp edges or jagged points. Nothing apparent that suggests that it might cut, poke, stab, slice, or otherwise make me bleed.
This finish appears to be uniform.
So far, for thirty five bucks, I'm rather impressed.
Now, to try it on... I took off the Curve (I have been wearing that in order to get used to dealing with the longer cage for about a week or so) and took a shower. Beforehand, I soaked the new unit in alcohol to ensure its cleanliness.
I put the ring portion on (as with any solid cock ring) balls first, then shaft. Centered up the post and proceeded to slip the cage on and locked it into place.
The ring is very comfortable, and the cage is almost unnoticeable. I'm rather surprised that the whole unit isn't heavier. When we think of a metallic object that is roughly the same size and shape as a similar item manufactured from plastic, we assume that the metal version will be heavier. This isn't noticeably heavier, but it is markedly more comfortable.
Given that there is more access to the penis (all things considered), sensation is restored. The CB series units encompass so much of the flesh, and deny sensitivity at all, makes it seem as if there is a void where the penis is. This new cage doesn't prohibit sensations, so being able to touch and feel it, is actually a little alien considering what I haven't been able to feel over the last few months.
Well, with the aid of the Internet and a pair of headphones, I attempted an erection. No luck. So, I guess it works as advertised?
Pulling my penis out is rather easy (it was with the CB series as well), but the point isn't whether you can get out or not. There are devices that are certainly more secure, but definitely they will cost much more.
No comments:
Post a Comment