Apparently, my skin is rather sensitive. Especially in the area effected by the cage. The CB-6000s doesn't really breathe all that well either. How some guys can say that is a permanent cage for them makes me wonder how.
After about two days in, I start to get a little sensitive at the base of the shaft where it meets the scrotum. Day three brings a itch that I obviously can't reach because of the limited access to that particular area. By day four, the itch turns into a burn that just won't subside. Day five is unbearable. I have to take it off, and I find the skin on the entire length of the shaft to be raw, broken, and bleeding from time to time. This is supposed to be fun and tormentingly torturous, not Crusades Era convert or die torture.
Coconut oil was recommended to me, and it does help immensely with the healing, but doesn't really provide much for long-term use while caged.
Hand lotion worked well for a while, but still only provided for three or four days until I could take no more.
Wet silicone lube was the best for longevity, but even at that, only gave me a few extra days.
We finally decided to take a chance on a steel cage. We understand that it is a Chinese knock off, and don't really expect much out of it quality wise. It is more of an experiment to see if there will be a similar issue.
If this experiment fails, then we have spent $30 and have learned that we have to take small breaks to allow the skin time to recover.
If it is a success, we will likely spend the money and get a high quality unit (I have been looking at the Mature Metal Jailbird). This also means that I could possibly be in the thing forever.
There is a part of me that kind of hopes it doesn't work. I mean, I do like my freedom from time to time. Recently, however, the only real freedom I get is when I am healing. Once the wounds are gone, I promptly throw the cage back on, like a good little boy.
I have had periodic releases in the last couple of months, but I really do miss jerking off. I could use a long, slow session right about now. Don't get me wrong. I love sex with my wife. But there's just times that doing the work yourself is quite fulfilling.
No comments:
Post a Comment