Monday, November 17, 2014

Post initial comments about the new cage.

I have been wearing the unit almost non-stop since Friday evening. I have only taken it off a couple of times to adjust or address an ingrown hair. I did experience a little discomfort on Saturday while running some errands, but I attribute that to acclimation since this one sits differently from the CB series.

I have been doing some research online comparing similar units, and have come to the conclusion that this is the same unit sold by several online and adult stores for five or six times the cost. It is usually called the birdcage chastity. Thus far, I am happy with the purchase, and think that within a few days, I should be turning the keys over to my Queen permanently.

I have also been toying with locks. The one that is supplied with the unit seems rather flimsy, but sits better on the unit. The Master lock that came with the CB is definitely a more solid lock (considering that it is little more than a luggage lock), but rests sideways on the chastity, and tends to snag on clothing.

----

Last night, I decided to commit to this device full time. I had originally planned to do daily spot checks on myself and the cage, but at the rate that I have been getting used to it, I figured turning over the keys was just the best ideal. She now holds the keys once again. I can only hope that she decides to take interest in it this time. She did allow me to masturbate before my full commitment.

Now, the appropriate timers have been reset.

No comments:

Post a Comment