Sunday, August 17, 2014

Friday, July 18th 2014

18 July 2014 CB-6000s Early this week (Sunday or Monday) I noticed that I was getting incredibly itchy. I found it odd because I am very conscious of hygiene. We decided to remove the device to investigate the reason why. This is when I noticed a little bit of irritation on the shaft. A couple of days of rest were in order. Still don't know if the irritation was a reaction to the silicone lubricant, or if the area was just never permitted to dry properly since it had been eight straight days (sweating and showering). The new plan is to remove daily (the 6000s doesn't provide as much circulation as the Curve does) for hygiene purposes and then back in. I still love it when she puts the loc back on. I can't explain the feeling like I can with bondage. When I have been bound (really has been a long time), I feel vulnerable and helpless. Contrary to how that sounds, it is really quite comforting. I am allowed to focus on me, and not be the pointy end of the spear for a while. My unbound personality is the protector. The front line of defense. The one thing that stands between my family and whatever may cause them harm. When she puts the lock back into the cage and clicks it closed there is a feeling of suspense that goes with it. When am I going to be let out for release? Is there going to be a release? How am I going to be allowed to have that release? I find myself craving her touch or touching her more. She has never been a very touchy-feely kind of person, so most intimacy has been initiated by me over the years. I find that I don't look for sex so much as I do just touching her body or her touching mine. I do look forward to her doing something though.

No comments:

Post a Comment