Sunday, August 17, 2014
Thursday, June 26th 2014
June 26 2014
I thought I had mentioned it previously, but I don't seem to be able to find anything about it, so here goes.
Saturday night, we ordered the 6000s and the "Points of Intrigue". Today, they came in. After getting cleaned up from work, I experimented with the points before the smaller cage. I think those things may be more fun than I had previously thought.
Now for the cage portion. It is small. Considerably so compared to the Curve. It does require a little more finesse to get in to, but not terribly difficult either. Once on, it will take a few minutes for everything to settle out. The cage diameter is smaller than the other, as well as the length. So, it is tighter in every aspect.
So, after my shower and drying off, we immediately put the 6000s to use same configuration as with the Curve (large ring, medium pin).
A couple of brief trips into town and the first problem popped up... or I should say out. The second did the same thing when I got home. A setup change was in order. Large ring, 6000s, and the short pin. Thus far, that seems to be the right setup.
Now, off to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment