Sunday, August 17, 2014
Sunday, June 22nd 2014
Day 5 June 22 2014
This should be a short update.
The only thing I can think of worth mentioning for now is a slight change in the configuration. I decided to use a slightly longer locking pin and spacer. A world of difference. Much less pinching and I can imagine a lot less chafing. We'll have to see as the day progresses.
Alright, holy SHIT!! Earlier in the day, I sent her a text saying that I wanted to get her home and fuck (we were around a bunch of kids). Well, we did. After the kids went to bed, she had me lick her until she was ready. Then we pounded until I came. She instructed me to clean up and get back into my cage, then finish her off. My jaw is still sore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment