Sunday, August 17, 2014

Monday, June 30th 2014

Mon, June 30 We decided to remove the chastity for a shooting match I was participating in yesterday. Thought it might be a little difficult to explain if something were to have happened. Fortunately, I am happy to report that I came back from the match the same way I went, and no extra holes. When it came time for bed, we were both so wiped out from the days activities (she had hers, I had mine) that we passed out without reapplying the device. This morning, I woke up late, and didn't have time to. It has been a rather awkward day. Kind of amazing how quickly one can become so accustomed to something that seems so uncomfortable and abnormal, and lost without it. Now I wait. I have come home from work, showered, shaved and trimmed. 6:10pm The opportunity presented itself earlier than expected. The cage was replaced and she closed the lock. Once again giving her the control over my orgasms and erections. Feeling what has become a familiar pressure as I settle back into the cage I can actually say that my mind is coming to rest. Although the cage was off for the last two days, it has been one week since my last orgasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment