Just created this blog and updated it with previous entries made on my phone. I will be going back to edit and clean up the posts later (translation from stock phone application to this didn't translate very well in some cases).
Today marks two full weeks locked in. We have been changing out rings and cages over the last few days, but that is mainly due to trying to "train" everything into the next smallest ring. The third ring in the series is just a little too small for sleeping, but once I am active, the pressures seem to diminish as the morning goes on. By the time I make it to work, everything is about as "normal" as things are going to get.
What we have been doing is: I will go to work with the second largest ring and the 6000s cage. When I get home, I will shower and clean up, then wait for her to get home (on the days she doesn't work from home). Then she will give me the key and permission to remove that set-up and change to the next smaller ring and the Curve. That will stay in place until bedtime, when we swap the ring back out for the larger size up. In the morning, back into the 6000s I go, and off to work. I think it is time to change the cage and ring out to the smaller ring and 6000s for work, and sleep in the larger ring. May just have to do that tomorrow and see how that goes.
Just for reference, here are the ring sizes:
#1 - 2"
#2 - 1 7/8"
#3 - 1 3/4"
#4 - 1 5/8"
#5 - 1 1/2"
I still find it amazing that 1/8th of an inch can make a significant difference in the way everything fits and feels. From the rings to the pins, which also get shorter by 1/8th inch increments with 1 1/4" being the longest, to 1" being the shortest. That 1/8th of an inch can also mean the difference of staying put in the cage, or the boys being able to pull through at very inconvenient times, and most often quite uncomfortably. I had such a moment at work the other morning. Rather aggravating too, since I had had a key for just such a reason for the last few weeks. In case it came off during the work day, I had carried the extra key so that I could take the unit apart and get back into it. I had gone a couple of weeks without a pull through, so I returned the key to my wife so that she may have the full control. That next morning, I pulled.
A little back story to enlighten why and how we have come to this point. I have had interest in chastity for many years. It started off as a female chastity curiosity from something I saw in a touristy museum as a kid. When I got older, I learned that many of the devices found in those museums were generally made up and never really existed in the eras that they were claimed to be from, excepting for the ones designed to be a torture device.
A little more research turned up that the majority of chastity devices were designed not to keep the woman chaste, but to keep the man chaste. This is where the interest went from spark to fire. Suddenly, I find myself reading more and more about the devices and learning how they worked. I knew then that I needed to experience such a device if for nothing more than to feel it. The cost of these items were the most prohibitive part of it all.
My wife was able to come into a CB-Curve through a trade with a friend of hers. Now, my original thought was that it could be a fun toy to be used from time to time to add another facet to our sex life. However, knowing my bride as I do, I also knew that if it didn't become at least semi-permanent for a short period, that it would wind up in the bottom of our toy box and never get used. It would be a tragic waste of money. What I figured would be a week on, week off, week on, week off routine, quickly has become nearly 24/7 with very little break in the off times.
In all honesty, part of me likes the fact that she holds the keys. Another part of me just wants to jerk off once in a while, as well as have sex. Now, I don't have that option, and it is exciting, humbling, and frustrating, all at the same time.
All the more reason to "graduate" to a more permanent device. One of the phrases tossed around in the chastity community is: "If it ain't steel, it ain't real.", meaning that true chastity devices aren't made of leather or acrylic, but are metal and designed to be as inescapable as possible. Personally, I want one of the metal devices more for comfort than for security, and could care less about being part of some "club". Because the metal devices are more durable, the rings can be thinner, which will allow for a more comfortable fit than the acrylic which needs to be thicker for strength.
No comments:
Post a Comment