Day : 2.
June 19 2014
The lock still remains closed. It has been two days since I last masturbated. Normally in a weeks time I will have masturbated about three or four times. This is Thursday, and I have only done it twice this week. No telling when I will again. She has not indicated when she will let me out, or for how long. At this point, I really haven't thought much about it. So far, I haven't experienced any real issues with stimulation and discomfort. Could be due in part with the large size of the cage, and that I don't get a hard on whenever the wind blows. Truth be told, I don't often get erect when giving my wife oral. Not that I'm not turned on by it, because I am. It's more mentally stimulating for me to be in that position. I could honestly stay there for hours and be quite content. One other thing I noticed yesterday, is my choice of underwear was wrong for the environment I work in. Being hot and sweaty is not where you want to wear a spandex based undergarment... Especially when you have to take them down anytime you go to the restroom. Another thing I have learned about lubricating the area : lube up areas that MIGHT become in contact. Nothing really different from yesterday so far, regarding difficulty wearing the cage and ring. A little more information regarding the unit itself : I am using the largest ring with the shortest pin. It is a comfortable set up for everyday wear. I know that the cage is too big, but I have no fear of slipping out, although there are times where I feel like I am. The Curve is the largest of the CB lineup with the 6000s being the smallest. Looking at myself in the Curve, I feel that the 6000s might be too small, but other reports I have heard, many guys feel that is a great setup. I can almost fill the Curve on a regular basis, but there is still a considerable gap. I may choose the 3000 as a compromise. I will have to discuss it with my bride. By day end, I had experienced no unexpected discomfort. We have now completed day two.
No comments:
Post a Comment