Sunday, August 17, 2014

Thursday, July 3rd 2014

Thurs, July 3 Had a little issue at work on Monday. Both boys slipped through the ring for some reason. Not entirely sure why. Once I got home from work, I showered and attempted to get back into the device. My wife suggested that we reset both timers at the same time. I have one set for duration of time spent in the chastity, and one for time between releases. Coincidentally, the longest time in thus far has been 5 days, with release being over seven. Yesterday while at work, I was very conscious of the device since I was paying very close attention to how things were fitting since the last pull through. She has allowed me a key in order to reapply in the event it is needed, and I have taken a smaller ring just in case, so that I can change out if need be.

No comments:

Post a Comment