Sunday, August 17, 2014

Saturday, June 21st 2014

Day 4 June 21 2014 Last night (or more appropriately, really early this morning) ended with a great fan fare. With a little influence from an outside source, she was a little frisky last night, and there was some teasing. A guy friend of hers wanted to see the cage. It's not often I am included in her play. Sometimes, I'm not in the mood when she is "prompted" to include me (usually because I am cranky from a lack of one on one attention that I have been craving for a while), but when I am included, I usually enjoy myself. Last night/this morning was no exception. The play was pretty intense which involved her trying to ride the cage as well as grinding on it with her clit. Even though the cage is to big, I wasn't permitted to achieve a full erection at all. I stayed in kind of a half way between hard and flaccid. Then the call was interrupted. His girlfriend walked in while he was watching the whole thing over video chat. While we were waiting to see if he would come back or not, we continued to experiment. I have read in some places where guys have pulled out of the cage portion to masturbate. Out of pure curiosity, I decided to try. With a little struggle I was able to. That is something that I feel certain would be excruciating if the "Points of Intrigue" had been in place. Now, this is where things get interesting. I was erect... Hard... A little thicker and longer. She allowed me to jerk off in order to be able to get back into my cage sooner. As soon as I touched myself I found out that I was incredibly raw. A combination of the shaving and the jerking she did when I was still caged had rubbed my shaft raw. She allowed me to go without my cage for the night to heal. I went most of the day without the cage for a couple of reasons. One was to heal. The other was to measure for the proper length cage. Once we measured, we went to the CB website and ordered the 6000s and the "Points". Really looking forward to this package to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment