Sunday, August 17, 2014

Tuesday, June 24th 2014

Day 7 June 24 2014 From this point on, I don't suspect that I will be doing a daily update. I figure the acclimation period is pretty much over. I have become relatively comfortable with the device in place. Still some pinching from time to time, but I figure it is to be expected considering that my intimate parts are encased in acrylic. I have done a lot of reading and research from others who have gone before me, and have taken to much of their advice. Some of it I have wound up discarding. For instance : some guys make note of underwear choice. Boxer-briefs being the consensus as to the greatest in comfort and support. I tried this for several days. Personally, I have found going sans to be the best method for me. I understand the principal of the support and keeping things from moving around, but I have found letting the unit hang in a more natural way to be the most comfortable and with the least amount of pinching. Mentally, I haven't seen much in the way of change. Emotionally, nothing is really different. Perhaps as time goes on, and duration between release is increased, these things will change. I must pay attention. I do miss mastubration as a sexual release or as a way to pass time. The last couple of times has been to simply become flaccid in order to get back into the cage. This is just another one of those things that I'm sure will pass with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment