Sunday, August 17, 2014

Saturday, August 2nd 2014

02 August 2014 CB-6000s Five days in the cage (longest thus far has been 8)and 9 since my last release. The physical pressure that has built up is pretty amazing (especially in the mornings. Much of which I attribute to being a stomach sleeper.). I haven't gone this long without taking matters into my own hands since I was fifteen. I am currently in the third ring of the five ring set, graduating down as things stretch and become loose enough to pull through the cage. I plan to stay on top of it to keep from pulling through as the pain associated with it has grown more intense each time. I can't really speak to my mental or emotional state. I honestly don't see much of a change there. There is the frustration associated with not being able to touch myself. What does seem to help is that so far she hasn't taken too much advantage of teasing and torturing me just yet. I'm looking forward to when she does, but perhaps she is still giving me an opportunity to grow accustomed to the cage before she does. Or maybe it's her that needs to grow accustomed to it?

No comments:

Post a Comment