Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tuesday, August 19th 2014

Just a little over two weeks straight now.

I changed out the cage yesterday morning, and didn't swap back into the Curve when I got home. Like I have experienced with the other two rings, the first few nights are pretty restless, and by morning, my balls are so swollen that it is uncomfortable to move. Not painful, but very tender. After being up for a while, the pressure tends to bleed off. By the time I get to work, everything should be fine.

I have been up for about an hour and a half, and while everything is still tight, it isn't painful any more. By first break, everything should be loose and comfortable.

Now for the not so pleasant bit. After two weeks without a physical release, be it sex or masturbation, I am experiencing a marked increase in discharge. There is the normal amount of male lubrication (pre-cum) that occurs when a guy is aroused for some time, then there is what I have noticed. Let's just say (for the sake of not being disgusting)... Considerable.

One more thing to mention: a small padlock is by far the most secure way to ensure that everything stays put. However, you may want to keep some things in your front pockets that can rattle around a little, or find some way to silence the lock. It will bang around a bit, and while you may not feel it bang around so much, it will make a little noise. Now in the production environment that I work in, that isn't really all that bad, and I have a bunch of rattley things on my belt, so the little bit of noise that it makes isn't even noticed there. On the other hand, in a quieter environment, such as an office or church, the sound may wind up drawing some unwanted attention. Thus the knick-knacks in your pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment