Day : 1
Wed, June 18th 2014
Device : CB-Curve
I have played with the device for a few days prior to today, and have found no real discomfort when wearing it. Today, however, I feel like is a real test of the device and my stamina while wearing it. Per manufacturers recommendation, I placed the unit on last night with a quality silicone lubricant. My bride closed the lock as we went to bed. Being on my feet all day in a large production facility has proven to be physically exhaustive, but thus far, no other complications. A couple of things to note : the Curve is meant for someone rather large. Unfortunately, I am not one of those people. Coincidentally, there is a lot of movement. I would like to get one of the smaller cages to limit the amount of movement. Prior to leaving for work this morning, I reapplied the silicone lubricant instead of a lotion or cream. Perhaps tonight after my shower I will use lotion. ------- Noon. Sitting down for lunch. A little discomfort on the back of the scrotum. Nothing terrible, but I will make certain to lubricate the area better tomorrow. Not something I am terribly surprised by though as I noticed a little irritation there during my brief experimentation. Bedtime. Thoughts on the day : In general, nothing worse than I had experienced in the brief time I had played with the device. A little pinching and pulling in the areas I had experienced. Now that I expect them, I should be able to take care of that before it happens again.
No comments:
Post a Comment